The Robinson-Broadhurst Foundation is a private foundation operating and granting funds at the complete discretion of the Directors, to fund charitable 501(c)(3) organizations in the following endeavors, but not limited to:
- Provide a better quality of life for all community members. For example; Hospice, senior housing, health clinics.
- Provide support for historical preservation in the communities served.
- Enhance opportunities for a quality education for all ages.
- Support projects that would promote community spirit and cooperation.
- Support community volunteer organizations that qualify.
- Support youth programs that encourage responsibility, community interest, citizenship and healthy life styles.
- Support religious organizations in their service to the community.
- Support municipalities to improve and maintain infrastructures.
- Support efforts to improve public safety.